Where the smiles are free!
Do you have a work group, family, group of friends or combination of the above, who want to get fit, lose weight and have a bit of fun in the process? Well, training in one of my private group sessions is a fun and social way of getting fit and losing bodyfat. But that doesn’t mean you don’t work hard!
Each session will boost your cardio fitness, conditioning, strength, power, endurance, coordination, agility (mental & physical) and burn oodles of fat! On top of this, your metabolism will increase, meaning you’ll burn more fat the rest of the day too!
Everyone wishing to take part must contact me, complete a medical screening form and confirm what you are looking to achieve as a group. We can take things in any direction - greater mobility & flexibility, prepare for an event like City to Surf, improve strength, improve cardio fitness, take part in a weight loss challenge, just generally whip yourself into shape!
Specialist help - do you have a group wishing to lower blood pressure? Or are you in a group of people with arthritis who thinks there's no suitable fitness class for you? Maybe you need to rehab from reconstructive surgery? Whatever your needs, I am fortunate to have a wide range of experience dealing with most 'special population' groups, please don't feel there is no help for you.
GROUP PT FROM 1 SEPTEMBER
Fridays 9.15am ViPR Toolbox - 45 minutes, 10 places
How to get involved:
We’ll send you the locations of the beach sessions in the Trigg area and instructions on what you need to know. Then just show up!
The two options for runners are Wednesday for a conditioning circuit filled with specific exercises for running; then we have the Saturday morning interval training work in different locations to build your strength and efficiency.
A studio based session, using ViPR as the basis, but including many other creative functional training tools at the leading edge of training today. Open minds and an expectation of whole body movement essential!
Group Training Testimonials
Here are just a few testimonials from some of my group training participants...
- John makes these group sessions a reason to get up in the morning; they are fun, and it’s great to have a laugh with the group whilst exercising. I am not usually in to exercise but John has made it so much fun and you never know what your training session will bring each time.
- I love training with my friends and it doesn’t matter what level you are at – John will accommodate all levels (just don’t get stuck with him as a partner!!!) It is amazing how much better you feel after training first thing in the morning. I definitely have more of a bounce in my step.
- John really thinks outside the square to get the maximum benefit for individual fitness with the most amount of fun. If laughter and fitness are both the best medicine then John has it sewn up. I could not recommend his training or more highly. I really feel my fitness has picked up in my 2 group sessions a week and look forward to 2010
- The Kings Park training sessions are a fun way to exercise in a non-confronting group environment. No session is the same and John always finds a way to incorporate fun activities into the session to mix things up.
- Exercise made fun and you don’t notice the time going by!! A great alternative to the gym.
- I usually find exercise to be such a chore, but these group training sessions have really proved to me that you can get a good workout and enjoy yourself at the same time… every session is fun and different from the previous sessions, and before you know it the hour is over!
- John you’re a great motivator and I have felt healthier and fitter since I started your classes. I have also recommended your sessions to my friends and family because I find them so beneficial.
- When I started training I could hardly do push ups or anything that required me to hold my own body weight, now I can! And it feels amazing.
- Heaps of fun!